Welcome everyone to je_artworks
Here, you can post and view JE-related fanworks by fanarts.
You must read the rules!
Please enjoy yourself here, and please spread the word!
- BE NICE. We can't stress this enough. Do not flame artwork, artists, groups, or members. In fact, don't flame at all. This includes flaming through artwork. Be aware that there's a difference between critique and flaming.
- If you are sensitive to critiques, please say so. We don't want to hurt your feelings, and this will avoid future problems. If you are critiquing, be sure to include both the positives and the negatives of the artwork.
- Obviously, since this is JE Artworks, posts must be JE related.
- Tag your posts! Simple. The tag list can be found here, or on the sidebar.
- Only fanart and photo manipulations are allowed in this community. NO GRAPHICS. This includes icons, banners, and wallpaper. Graphics will only be accepted if they consist of original art or is a photo-manipulation.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to ask your mods!
- Once again, only original fanart and photo manipulations are allowed. Photo manips must show some deal of effort. Graphics are not allowed unless the art is original, meaning your art work was either done in a wallpaper sized canvas or you made graphics using your own art.
- Mature works (rated R+) MUST be locked. Give not safe for work warnings whenever needed.
- Be careful if you have a preview along with your post. Make sure they aren't too big and they do not mess up layouts.
- Post fanworks under an lj-cut. Fake-cuts are allowed, but they must link to a public entry.
- Do not plagiarize. Plagiarism leads to permanent ban.
- Do not post doujinshi scans unless you are the artist.
- All artwork must be your own. If you want to post your friends art, have them post it themselves. If they do not have a livejournal, get permission first and do not take credit. If you're sharing something such as a Japanese Fan-Art site, do not take credit whatsoever.